Installing new watch straps is easy if you have the tools. It's only a 3 minutes job, and once you know how to do it, you can easily do it over and over again.
Some of our customers prefer to bring the new straps to watch boutique/store, and they will do the job for you.
However, if you want to know how to install the straps, keep on reading.
To connect the straps to watch, we use either spring bar or screw.
To remove the spring bar, we use a tool called spring bar remover.
For screw type, we use screwdriver. Both tools are inexpensive, and super important if you want to change the straps yourself.
You should have the needed tools from your watch box. If you're not sure whether you have it or not, you can simply add the tools to your cart. We have it in affordable price.
Prepare the straps, the watch, and the screwdriver.
This one is super easy to do! Just unscrew your old straps with screwdriver, remove the screw, and insert it to the lug area on your new straps.
Screw the new straps tightly and securely to your watch until it stops moving.
Tips : always cover your desk with soft cloth or fabric, to prevent your screw go missing, and to protect your watch from scratches.
SPRING BAR TYPE
- Lay the soft cloth on top of your desk
- Turn your watch face upside down
- Hold your watch securely, and with your other hand, hold the spring bar remover, and insert the fork gently between the strap and watch
- Feel the ridge on the spring bar, and then pull it inwards toward the strap (away from the lug watch)
- Pull the spring bar up with gentle pressure, and by now, your spring bar should be removed already
- Slide the spring bar out of your old straps, and insert it to your new strap
- Gently insert the straps back to the lug by pressing one side of the spring bar, make sure it's secured on the other side, and slide it back to the right position
- Check if it fits perfectly by pulling it gently
- By now, your new straps should be ready to use!